Phoebe writes:
All about me!
My name is Phoebe. I am a purebred Maine Coon cat and was born at Rowanridge on August 29, 2005. My mother is Sacajawea and my father is Tecumseh. I look a lot like the other Rowanridge kittens, and do a lot of the same silly things too.
I haven't been registered yet, because my human parents cannot decide on my registered name.
I am a brown mackerel tabby. My eyes are golden-green-ish in colour. Like all Maine Coons, I have very long, beautiful fur, big paws with furry toes, and a superbly fluffy bottle-brush tail. My whiskers are exceptionally long, and I have wonderful lynx tips to keep my ears warm. I am a very pretty cat, and my people know it. This is what I looked like, the first night in my new home:

I can be a bit shy when I meet new people, but always warm up to people who offer me a treat. My human parents say I'm a real charmer. My human dad had never shared his life with a cat (or even a dog or a goldfish or budgie) before I came along, and he loves me and dotes on me. Even people who aren't cat people (how can that be??) adore me. I'm so cute, how could they not?

I am not a lap cat, but do love to snuggle, and I love to be petted. I'll curl up right up against one of my human parents, or sleep on top of their shoulders, wrapped around their necks:


With all this fur, I spend a lot of time grooming. I don't dislike being brushed by my human mom, but I'd much rather play with the brush than sit still.
I love to sit where I cannot be seen, but can see all that happens. I like to hide in cardboard boxes or behind furniture, behind the dining room curtains or on one of the dining room chairs. I love my house. When I'm feeling especially regal, I like to sit on the half-wall at the bottom of the stairs, where I can see much of what my people are up to:


I love to play, but maybe I'll save that for another entry!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home