Phoebe writes:
Small humans?
Earlier this week, more people came to my home. One of these people was very small and moved quickly! He also smelled differently. The big people, including my human parents, gave him lots of attention - but what about me?
I tucked myself into a corner where I could listen to all that happened but where I couldn't be seen. At least, I couldn't be seen by the big people, but this little human found me! I ran through the house, checking all of my favourite hiding spots. Finally, I gave up and ran downstairs and wriggled in behind a laundry basket.
Eventually he - and the big people who came with him - left. Now we're back to normal. I like it that way. I want it to stay just like this, me and my two human parents.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home