Phoebe writes:
My new diet
My people have been giving me different food. I'm still getting a little bit of the food I've always eaten, but now some other dry food is mixed in with it. Plus, they're also giving me wet food. They've given it to me before, but I didn't like it at all. Yuck! But this stuff isn't bad. I don't like it when it dries out, but when it is fresh it is ok. In fact, I like to cover it up when I'm finished eating. My people saw me trying to cover the food dish with a rug, and finally figured out what I was doing, so they gave me a sheet of paper towel which works perfectly.
They've also been trying to get me to drink more water. They've always let me drink out of one tap in one bathroom, but lately they've even been leaving the tap running for me. I like it!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home